The much-awaited Carolina Country Music Fest is coming to Myrtle Beach by the Boardwalk from June 10-13, 2021!
The Carolina Country Music Fest is a three-day stretched festival that is filled with some of the newest chart-topping Country artists. The festival also exposes Country fans to some of the rising stars of the genre.
The famous Myrtle Beach serves as a host to the festival and is located right at the shores of the Atlantic Ocean that makes it a luxurious destination for a needed beach vacation.
The gorgeous festival includes over thirty musical acts and is a three-day event starting Friday through Sunday. The premiere event was hosted back in 2015 that entertained above 20000 attendees and the count has also increased over the years.
The most recent edition of the Carolina Country Music Fest witnessed over 30000 people to the festival.
The festival spans across 18 acres of the coastal area from the boardwalk to Ocean Boulevard, and in 2018 it added a fourth stage to incorporate larger crowds and more artists.
The four stages include the Coors Light Main Stage, The Bluemoon Sound Stage, the American Crown Royal Stage, and the Coca-Cola stage.
Additionally, the site boasts a Zip Line, concessions area, 2 VIP areas. Merchandise booths, and much more.
And, now the grand Carolina Country Music Fest 2021 that is the sixth fest is all set to be held on June 10-13.
Some important details about the CCMF:
- The CCMF is a shine or rain event
- It is an adult-friendly event and children above the age of 10 must purchase a wristband. Children under 10 are admitted for free without a wristband but must be escorted by an adult.
- All the purchases are non-refundable and all sales are final
- The wristbands are non-transferable and shall be voided if tampered with, lost, or broken.
- Wristbands replacement if broken, lost, or stolen would charge $10 and can be exchanged at Will Call.
- The line-up is subjected to change without prior notice.
- Visitors can leave the festival and return with your CCMF band.
- Pets are not permitted, service animals only.
- All wristband holders are subjected to search upon their entry.
Visitors can carry:
- Phones to share the fun on social media and the CCMF app
- Carry Sunscreen
- Festival Flags, blankets, etc
- Approved bags (clear plastic, PVC, or vinyl, small clutch bags)
Visitors cannot carry:
- Explosives or fireworks of any kind
- Outside Alcohol
- Drugs of any kind
- Food and drinks including bottles
- Wood or Metal flag poles
- Audio recording gadgets
- Video or photography equipment
- Laser pointers
- Specific backpacks
On the purchase of a ticket, interested visitors would receive an order confirmation from the Eventbrite on behalf of the CCMF. Check the spam folder to avoid confusion.
Alicia Parker is a fashion enthusiast studying at the University of California. She contributes to Daily Music Roll as a music blogger and writes a review of various music on a daily basis